Mission and Philosophy
4th Power Performance is dedicated to optimizing athletic performance for teams and individuals from eight to eighty. We have a variety of programs that target athletic performance enhancement, elite fitness, adult fitness, nutrition, and personal training. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment in a fun and challenging atmosphere.
What are the four Pillars of 4th Power Performance? Rejuvenation, Strength, Performance, and Longevity. The Rejuvenation Pillar will get you ready and the Strength Pillar will get you stronger than you have ever been in your life. The Performance Pillar is designed for competitive athletes and will enable you to perform better than every before. Finally, the Longevity Pillar will keep you fit for the rest of your life.
Our coaches create programs that are ground based, complex, explosive, and functional. Life is full of dynamic movements that require strength, balance, and coordination.
Workouts at 4th Power Performance are designed to prepare you for whatever sport and life throw at you. For a full detailed explanation of how the training philosophy at 4th Power Performance will elevate your performance and fitness to its highest level.
Key Program Concepts
- Develop strength and power
- Enhance speed agility
- Improve core strength
- Balance, flexibility, and movement efficiency
- Age and developmentally appropriate programming
- On and off season programming scheduled to maximize training effectiveness
- Sport and position specific programming
- Dynamic warm-up
- Plyometrics and footwork
- Power and strength training
- Metabolic training including Extreme Fit Injury prevention and core training